Download ebook Alcoholism: Its Treatments and Mistreatments pdf free medical
Alcoholism: Its Treatments and Mistreatments
By (author): Irving Maltzman
This book fills a vital need, describing which alcoholism treatments work and which do not. It is an invaluable guide to the helping professions caring for alcoholics, alcoholism counselors, social workers, nurses, clinical psychologists and psychiatrists as well as the intelligent layperson interested in alcoholism and its treatment. It also serves as a textbook for alcoholism courses and as an ancillary text for abnormal psychology courses.
Contents: A Biosociobehavioral Disease Conception of Alcoholism; Alcoholism Treatments and Mistreatments; What Makes Alcoholics Anonymous Work; Expectancy Theory and Research: Balderdash; Self-selection of Alcoholism Treatment Goals: Harm Reduction or Induction; Little Albert Redux II: Bias and Lack of Scholarship in Textbooks; Sociology of Science and Alcoholism Studies.
|List Price:||$175.00 USD|
|New From:||$69.99 USD In Stock|
|Used from:||$25.00 USD In Stock|
miscellaneous pdf medical free.
Medical Download ebook Alcoholism: Its Treatments and Mistreatments pdf .
More from my site
- Tapping the Healer Within: Using Thought-Field Therapy to Instantly Conquer Your Fears, Anxieties, and Emotional Distress
- Alcoholism: Its Treatments and Mistreatments
- Alcohol and Aging: Clinical and Public Health Perspectives
- A Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Program for Overcoming Alcohol Problems
- Ebook Antiepileptic Drug Interactions, Second Edition: A Clinical Guide pdf free download
- Nutrition, Diet Therapy, and the Liver 1st Edition
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders in Adults: Ethical and Legal Perspectives: An overview on FASD for professionals
- Handbook of PTSD: Science and Practice
- Management of Macular Hemorrhage
- Ebook The Clinician’s Guide to Forensic Music Therapy pdf free download