Download Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, 6th Edition pdf
Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, 6e
Features: Elsevier Saunders
By (author): Nader Rifai
The Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, 6th Edition provides the most current and authoritative guidance on selecting, performing, and evaluating the results of new and established laboratory tests. This classic clinical chemistry reference offers encyclopedic coverage detailing everything you need to know, including: analytical criteria for the medical usefulness of laboratory tests, variables that affect tests and results, laboratory medicine, applications of statistical methods, and most importantly clinical utility and interpretation of laboratory tests. It is THE definitive reference in clinical chemistry and molecular diagnostics, now fully searchable and with quarterly content updates, podcasts, clinical cases, animations, and extended content online through Expert Consult.
- Analytical criteria focus on the medical usefulness of laboratory procedures.
- Reference ranges show new approaches for establishing these ranges ? and provide the latest information on this topic.
- Lab management and costs gives students and chemists the practical information they need to assess costs, allowing them to do their job more efficiently and effectively.
- Statistical methodscoverage provides you with information critical to the practice of clinical chemistry.
- Internationally recognized chapter authors are considered among the best in their field.
- Two-color design highlights important features, illustrations, and content to help you find information easier and faster.
- NEW! Internationally recognized chapter authors are considered among the best in their field.
- NEW! Expert Consult features fully searchable text, quarterly content updates, clinical case studies, animations, podcasts, atlases, biochemical calculations, multiple-choice questions, links to Medline, an image collection, and audio interviews. You will now enjoy an online version making utility of this book even greater.
- UPDATED! Expanded Molecular Diagnostics section with 12 chapters that focus on emerging issues and techniques in the rapidly evolving and important field of molecular diagnostics and genetics ensures this text is on the cutting edge and of the most value.
- NEW! Comprehensive list of Reference Intervals for children and adults with graphic displays developed using contemporary instrumentation.
- NEW! Standard and international units of measure make this text appropriate for any user ? anywhere in the world.
- NEW! 22 new chapters that focus on applications of mass spectrometry, hematology, transfusion medicine, microbiology, biobanking, biomarker utility in the pharmaceutical industry and more!
- NEW! Expert senior editors, Nader Rifai, Carl Wittwer and Rita Horvath, bring fresh perspectives and help ensure the most current information is presented.
- UPDATED! Thoroughly revised and peer-reviewed chapters provide you with the most current information possible.
Duke Review of MRI Principles case review series
Download ebook Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, 6th Edition pdf
Ebook Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, 6th Edition pdf free book
More from my site
- Download March’s Advanced Organic Chemistry: Reactions, Mechanisms, and Structure 6th Edition pdf book
- Download Netter’s Essential Biochemistry pdf book
- Download Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy, 2nd Edition pdf book
- Download Harpers Illustrated Biochemistry, 30th Edition pdf book
- Download Lecture Notes: Biomedical Science 1st Edition pdf book
- Download Rapid Review Biochemistry, 3rd Edition pdf book
- Download Lehninger principles of biochemistry PDF download pdf free book
- Download Clinical Neuroanatomy Made Ridiculously Simple, 5th Edition pdf book
- Download ebook MCAT Biology and Biochemistry Review pdf
- Download Harpers Illustrated Biochemistry, 29th Edition (Lange Medical Book) pdf book