Practical Neurology Visual Review – 2nd edition free pdf download
Practical Neurology Visual Review – 2nd edition
Now in a fully revised and updated Second Edition, Practical Neurology Visual Review previously known as (Practical Neurology DVD Review) continues to be a powerful educational tool for mastering the clinical practice of neurologic diagnosis. The book opens new venues for teaching and learning the essentials of neurology by utilizing an interactive patient-based audiovisual electronic format.
Discover today’s most practical guide to neurologic diagnosis.
- Case-based format includes 131 real-world scenarios to sharpen readers’ critical thinking and diagnostic skills.
- Over 370 multiple-choice questions reinforce essential knowledge.
- Over 130 online video clips address common and unusual neurologic presentations.
- Principles of bedside neurology include description and localization of findings, differential diagnosis, evaluation, management, and counseling.
NEW to the Second Edition…
- Full-color design facilitates visual learning.
- 50 new cases from two institutions provide new diagnostic challenges.
- Additional diagnostic images highlight critical pathologic features.
- QR codes located in the print book allow easy access to videos via any smartphone or tablet QR reader
- Companion website features digital interactive case presentations
- Presentations by expert instructors ensure clear and accurate descriptions of neurologic conditions, their signs, and symptoms.
Download Radiology pdf
Download Practical Neurology Visual Review – 2nd edition free
Download ebook Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology 14th edition free pdf
Ebook Practical Neurology Visual Review – 2nd edition pdf Free Download
[PDF] Download Ebook Practical Neurology Visual Review – 2nd edition Free