Download Ebook Emergency and Trauma Radiology: A Teaching File (LWW Teaching File Series) First Edition pdf Free
Download medical books free
Part of the popular Teaching Files series, Emergency and Trauma Radiology: A Teaching File is an exceptional resource for radiology trainees and practicing radiologists who are interested in reviewing the basics of this diverse and challenging field. 300 cases, both in print and online, are portrayed through high-quality images similar to those you see in daily practice. Each emergency or trauma case includes images, along with descriptions of clinical history, findings, differential diagnosis, a discussion of diagnosis, relevant questions with appropriate answers, reporting requirements, and key information to relay to the treating physician. It’s an ideal review tool both for practicing clinicians as well as those studying for board and certification exams.Key Features
- More than 300 cases (100 in print and an additional 200 in the interactive eBook) help you make accurate and informed diagnoses and study for exams.
- Actual cases have been taken from extensive teaching files in major medical centers.
- Each case is presented as an unknown, and in random order, for a close approximation to daily decision-making.
- Cases follow the same consistent format: a brief clinical history, several images, relevant findings, differential diagnosis, and final diagnosis, followed by a discussion of the case.
- Realistic case discussions mimic those between residents and faculty members in all radiology departments.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
Payment Guide Download ebooks for only 10$ per book
Download Oxford Handbook of Urology (Oxford Medical Handbooks) – 4th Edition (2019 Release) free pdf
Download Ebook Psychiatry pdf free
Ebook Emergency and Trauma Radiology: A Teaching File (LWW Teaching File Series) First Edition pdf Free Download
[PDF] Download Ebook Emergency and Trauma Radiology: A Teaching File (LWW Teaching File Series) First Edition Free