Download ebook Clinical Trial Data Analysis Using R and SAS, Second Edition free pdf
Ebook Clinical Trial Data Analysis Using R and SAS, Second Edition free pdf
Download medical books.
Clinical Trial Data Analysis Using R and SAS, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
By (author): Ding-Geng (Din) Chen, Karl E. Peace, Pinggao Zhang
Review of the First Edition
“The goal of this book, as stated by the authors, is to fill the knowledge gap that exists between developed statistical methods and the applications of these methods. Overall, this book achieves the goal successfully and does a nice job. I would highly recommend it …The example-based approach is easy to follow and makes the book a very helpful desktop reference for many biostatistics methods.”
?Journal of Statistical Software
Clinical Trial Data Analysis Using R and SAS, Second Edition provides a thorough presentation of biostatistical analyses of clinical trial data with step-by-step implementations using R and SAS. The book’s practical, detailed approach draws on the authors’ 30 years’ experience in biostatistical research and clinical development. The authors develop step-by-step analysis code using appropriate R packages and functions and SAS PROCS, which enables readers to gain an understanding of the analysis methods and R and SAS implementation so that they can use these two popular software packages to analyze their own clinical trial data.
What’s New in the Second Edition
- Adds SAS programs along with the R programs for clinical trial data analysis.
- Updates all the statistical analysis with updated R packages.
- Includes correlated data analysis with multivariate analysis of variance.
- Applies R and SAS to clinical trial data from hypertension, duodenal ulcer, beta blockers, familial andenomatous polyposis, and breast cancer trials.
- Covers the biostatistical aspects of various clinical trials, including treatment comparisons, time-to-event endpoints, longitudinal clinical trials, and bioequivalence trials.
|List Price:||$119.95 USD|
|New From:||$83.71 USD In Stock|
|Used from:||$92.01 USD In Stock|
Download medicalbook Clinical Trial Data Analysis Using R and SAS, Second Edition free.
More from my site
- Download ebook Case Studies in Adult Intensive Care Medicine 1st Edition pdf free
- Download Pesticide Toxicology and International Regulation pdf Free book
- Download Botulinum Toxin for Asians pdf Free book
- Download Ebook Statistical and Computational Methods in Brain Image Analysis pdf Free
- Download Ebook Handbook of Methods for Designing, Monitoring, and Analyzing Dose-Finding Trials pdf Free
- Clinical Trial Data Analysis Using R and SAS Second Edition
- Download Ebook Bioequivalence and Statistics in Clinical Pharmacology, Second Edition pdf Free
- Download Ebook Key Statistical Concepts in Clinical Trials for Pharma pdf Free
- Download Ebook Capture-Recapture Methods for the Social and Medical Sciences pdf Free
- Download Ebook Emerging Non-Clinical Biostatistics in Biopharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing pdf Free