Download ebook A Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Program for Overcoming Alcohol Use Problems. Workbook pdf free
Download medical books free.
Overcoming Alcohol Use Problems: A Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Program (Treatments That Work)
By (author): Elizabeth E. Epstein, Barbara S. McCrady
The program involves self-recording to help you identify your drinking patterns and triggers. You will plan for managing high-risk situations, including interactions with other drinkers in your social network. Urges to drink are to be expected and you will learn ways to deal with them. Focusing on the negative consequences of drinking will help motivate you to stop. As you experience the rewards of sobriety and find positive alternatives to drinking, remaining abstinent will become easier. You will also learn useful techniques for managing negative emotions and challenging alcohol-related thoughts. Other areas you may work on in this program include how to cope with anxiety and depression, build social support, be assertive, manage anger, and problem solve. Before ending treatment, you will need to make a plan for maintaining your gains and prepare for handling slips and relapses.
It is important that you be an active participant in your treatment. You can use this workbook to follow along with the information presented by your therapist and to do exercises in session. Each chapter provides instructions and forms for compelling assignments. With your efforts in this program and committment to abstinence, you can overcome your alcohol problems.
TreatmentsThatWorkTM represents the gold standard of behavioral healthcare interventions!
· All programs have been rigorously tested in clinical trials and are backed by years of research
· A prestigious scientific advisory board, led by series Editor-In-Chief David H. Barlow, reviews and evaluates each intervention to ensure that it meets the highest standard of evidence so you can be confident that you are using the most effective treatment available to date
· Our books are reliable and effective and make it easy for you to provide your clients with the best care available
· Our corresponding workbooks contain psychoeducational information, forms and worksheets, and homework assignments to keep clients engaged and motivated
· A companion website (www.oup.com/us/ttw) offers downloadable clinical tools and helpful resources
· Continuing Education (CE) Credits are now available on select titles in collaboration with PsychoEducational Resources, Inc. (PER)
Ebook medical dermatology associates pdf free.
Medical Download ebook A Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Program for Overcoming Alcohol Use Problems. Workbook pdf .
More from my site
- A Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Program for Overcoming Alcohol Problems
- A Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Program for Overcoming Alcohol Use Problems PDF
- A Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Program for Overcoming Alcohol Use Problems. Workbook
- A Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Program for Overcoming Alcohol Problems PDF
- The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Behavioral Medicine 2016 : A Clinician’s Guide to Evidence-Based Psychosocial Interventions for Individuals with Medical Illness
- Download Juvenile Sex Offenders: A Guide to Evaluation and Treatment for Mental Health Professionals pdf free
- Physician Mental Health and Well-Being: Research and Practice
- Download Sex, Lies, and Brain Scans: What is really going on inside our heads? pdf free
- Download Toolkit for Counseling Spanish-Speaking Clients: Enhancing Behavioral Health Services pdf free
- Download Treatment for Children with Selective Mutism: An Integrative Behavioral Approach pdf free